I have managed to complete 3 projects in the 3 months of this new year. The first is a pair of socks for Sean that were finished shortly after January. The sock pattern is my own, however the stitch pattern is from a pair of socks I made myself that he said he really liked. Like his other pair of socks these get a lot of use.
The second finished project was also for Sean. It is the orange toque he requested that is also of my own design that was started and finished in February. (Actually come to think of it all three finished objects are my own designs.) I call it the toque the Railroad Toque after the name of the stitch used. It has been getting quite a bit of use since March has turned rather chilly.
Last but not least is a sweater designed and knit for myself. I started Alpaca en el Mar in mid January and finished it early March. It turned out exactly how I pictured it, if not better, and it has been mistaken several times for a store-bought sweater (not sure if that is a good or bad thing yet). Sadly I did not take good enough notes to be able to write this pattern up. One of these days I will learn to take good notes so I can write up patterns.